Founded in 2006, Q Acoustics quickly built a reputation for designing and manufacturing class-leading loudspeakers. Concept 500 is the culmination of Q Acoustics continual evolution and refinement resulting in what we believe is sonic perfection.
- Crossover - Great care has been taken in both the design of the crossover and the selection of high grade components, to introduce virtually zero noise and distortion.
- Cabinet Bracing - A method, known as P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing, supports the parts of the cabinet that need to be stiffened
- Cabinet Walls - Constructed in three separate layers and filled under pressure with a non-setting gel.
- Specially designed Helmholtz Pressure Equalizers (HPE™) balance out these pressure irregularities.
OPEN SOUNDSTAGE FROM SLIM-LINE SPEAKER
Designed to appeal to discerning audiophiles, the Concept 500 achieves a perfect balance between art and science. It is a loudspeaker that is at once, stylish, contemporary, fine-sounding and astonishingly accurate. It couples low directivity with wide bandwidth, good sensitivity and sensible impedance. This makes the new Concept 500 both room-friendly and an easy load to drive, allowing amplifiers to deliver their best performance.
To create a stereo soundstage which gives as good an impression of width, depth and height as that found in a live performance requires high quality drive units, a well designed crossover and an accurately constructed cabinet. To achieve this, Q Acoustics formed a truly talented team with many years of experience in the design, engineering and manufacture of world-class loudspeakers. A combination that resulted in a state-of-the-art loudspeaker worthy of any high-end system.
The Concept 500 is available in three stunning finishes to ensure that they fit perfectly into your listening environment. Dual finish Gloss Black / Rosewood, Gloss White / Light Oak and Silver / Ebony finishes use real Italian veneers at the rear giving an understated and effortlessly stylish nod to Concept 500's high end speaker credentials.
- Frequency Response: 41 Hz - 30 kHz
- Average Impedance: 6 O
- Minimum Impedance: 3.7 O
- Recommended Power: 25 - 200 W
- Distortion (120 Hz - 20 kHz): 0.2 %
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Mid Bass / Driver: 2 x 165 mm
- High Frequency Unit: 28 mm
- Size (W x H x D): 400 x 1150 x 350 mm
- Weight: 42 kg
- Links are provided to adjust the high frequency: + or - 0.5 dB.