Prepare to shake the floors of your entire neighborhood. With a 15" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofer, the Klipsch SPL-150 is the biggest and baddest of the SPL Series.
- Bass-Reflex via Exclusive Front-Firing Internal Flare Port for placement flexibility
- High Efficiency Class D Amplifier with 400W RMS/ 800W Peak
- Compatible with Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Kit
- Premium Scratch-Resistant Finish in Ebony
- Shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a woven cloth grille for a premium look and feel
- Dimensions: 21.75” x 18.75” x 24”
BAD ASS BASS
Large and in charge, the SPL-150 fills even the largest spaces with explosive, deep bass. We've been pissing off your neighbors since 1946 - why stop now?
KING OF THE HILL SPL-100 gave you a 10" woofer. SPL-120 gave you 12". The SPL-150 is 15" of epic power.
HIGH EFFICIENCY CLASS D AMPLIFIER The built-in, high efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction. The Class D output stage ensures maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and low frequency power.