A limited run of 75 pairs of the legendary Klipschorn® were created to commemorate Klipsch’s 75th anniversary.
The 75th Anniversary Klipschorn AK6 features a fully enclosed low frequency horn cabinet, offering more placement versatility in the listening room as the enclosure functions as a corner, delivering powerful bass performance and improved imaging. A 1” titanium tweeter and 90° x 40° Tractrix® horn extends the output of high frequencies beyond 20kHz.
- Includes commemorative box filled with Klipsch 75th anniversary gear - a true collector's item
- Fully enclosed low-frequency horn cabinet
- A 1” titanium tweeter 90° x 40° Tractrix® horn
- Premium input and wire management system
- Unique real wood teak veneers and lambswool grilles
- A nostalgic 75th logo on the front of the speaker with a natural 2mm diamond to accentuate the specially designed logo made of sterling silver, hand-applied enamel, and rhodium plating
- A commemorative plaque with laser engraved serial number, date, and signature
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- Includes 10-Year Warranty
75 YEARS + A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA
- 75th-anniversary book
- 75th-anniversary poster
- 75th-anniversary logo lighted sign
- A pair of T5 II earphones engraved with the 75th logo
- A set of four leather coasters
- Free one-year membership to the Klipsch Museum of Audio History
- A three-month Qobuz membership
- Certificate of authenticity
- Certificate detailing care instructions for the diamond chip and 75th logo
Priced per pair, these cannot be split up, they are a limited edition matched pair.